Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waiting Things To Untangle

Just like the picture shown on the left, my October is definitely tangled. As you can observe, this post is my first post since I submitted my resignation letter. After I did such act, a lot of weird, confusing and mind bogging things has arrived. So much job opportunities and I don't know which one to accept. All of them are promising, and has been offering awesome chances to pursue my dream which is to work in a foreign country. All my documents are ready and all I have to do is to wait and to wait is torture.

Last Sunday, I attended a church service and somehow I was given an enlightenment on what to do. The pastor's sermon was all about prayer and how everyone badly needs it. The whole church offered prayer to my confused mind and until now I'm still waiting for the Lord's ultimate answer. I'm expecting the unexpected though.

What's clear on me now is that I'm waiting. Waiting for something good and something worth the wait. I can deeply feel that something spectacular awaits me. I know life is vague and no one could really tell on what lies ahead. I've done my part and now I'm facing the consequences that it brings.

When October ends, I hope the tangled things are somehow untangled, I'm looking forward to it and I'm excited. Life is full of surprises and I love surprises. I know this post is a bit confusing as I jump from one idea to another. This post is definitely tangled just like what's happening in my life now. I'm just thankful that I have all the support persons that I need to face life and the Lord above all.

If you've read this post until the end, kudos to you, you've got the patience and I'm sure you would be looking forward to my next post. Maybe you're of those people who are interested to follow my life and wanted to know what I'm up to. You can be a friend or an enemy who just want to be updated. Enjoy!

0 comments: