Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sweets Overload At Cafe Demitasse

It's been a long day today but I enjoyed every moment of it. As usual, I woke up late this morning with no plans of going out. Just like any other normal day that I used to have, I started it with checking my phone for notifications and turning on my laptop to check my emails and social networking sites.

After exchanging tweets and sms, I just found myself getting ready to meet a high school friend and the rest of the gang to visit the newly opened Abreeza, Ayala Malls. In as much as we want to penetrate Starbucks Coffee and Max's, the number of people falling in line to get an order just didn't allow us. We ended up having our dinner in the food court instead.


While eating our dinner, one of my friends shared her cozy coffee experience at Cafe Demitasse. Everyone became curious and decided to go there.


The place is cozy indeed! The ambiance is very relaxing due to the well chosen colors of the furniture and other furnishings. The waiters are so sensitive with your needs that you don't have to tell them what to do. They deserve a raise for the excellent service.

Then we ordered our food using their all-text menu and just based it on how yummy it reads.

One by one our order came and upon seeing it, "WOW" has been the first word that came out from our mouths. As usual, I took pictures on the food but unfortunately I wasn't able to take note of their names because I was simply consumed by my excitement.





The frustration of not having the chance to taste something at Starbucks Coffee and Max's in Abreeza just vanished after the sweets overload that we had at Cafe Demitasse.






Cafe Demitasse
727 F. Torres Street, 8000 Davao City, Philippines
Contact No. 082-282-2828/09239273202
Email: cafe.demitasse@yahoo.com



-niceurdaneta-

0 comments: