Saturday, December 25, 2010

Remembering My 2010 As I Look Forward For my 2011

My 2010 has been filled with the extremes of life. In this very year, I was able to exprerience so much happiness as well as sadness. Nevertheless, I was able to learn a lot of important lessons in life.

This year, I was able to have my best birthday ever. Even though I wasn’t able to celebrate it with my family, my loving and true friends made it worth remembering. I also received the best birthday gift ever and that is the feeling of being valued more than any amount of money that you could imagine.

This year, I was able to purchase my Laptop computer with my hard earned money. This gadget has been my partner in times of boredom. Together with the internet connection, my loving laptop has been the instrument of allowing me to cope with the expensive demands of the city.

This year, I was able to prove who among the number of people that I know are my true friends. They are the one who stood by me during the time that I need them the most. I need not to mention their names in here because I’ve already included in my life and they know exactly who they are.

This year, I felt the great love of the Lord at all times. He may have given me challenges but all of those were bearable. He has never foresaken me even though at so many times I ignored Him.  I’m very thankful for all the blessings including the challenges that He has given.

Few days from now would be another year and I’m excited  to face it. I’m looking forward for a more challenging life and I’m confident that I could face it with the Lord’s help.

He has never forsaken me all throughout my 2010 and it is just rightful to payback not only this coming year but through my entire life.

I’m looking forward for a new job in 2011. Wherever it maybe, I’m praying for a safe place and loving people.

2011 would be a year of great changes but whatever it takes, I’m willing to embrace it for God’s glory. 


-niceurdaneta-

0 comments: