Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Found The Secret

Dear Nice,

There is more than enough for everything, no limits, no boundaries. Ask, answer, receive. All you need to do is to apply the law of attraction.Attract the things that you want. If you want a new car then visualize yourself driving your new car. If you want that high paying nursing job, then visualize yourself having one. Everything will be given as long as you're asking for it.

Your happiness would always depend on you and not on somebody else. Define your own happiness, claim it, live for it and everything will just fall into place. It would feel good if you want to feel good.

That's the secret.

Living happily,
Me
-niceurdaneta-

2 comments:

Kathrina Guieb said...

Hi nice!

I guess you've read or watched THE SECRET. The law of attraction is, i believe, really true. If we think of positivity, then only positive things will happen. I am also a nurse working abroad, but I graduated abroad, so finding a good job wasn't really hard for me. But what I want to do, that you have alread achieved is to create a blog. I wish I could learn it swiftly. Will visit your blog often and hope we could be online friends:)

Nice Urdaneta said...

you bet! thank you for dropping by... the technicalities of blogging and these internet stuff may not be familiar to us nurses but it can be learned... trust me, I started from scratch... =)