I can say that my entire 2011 was amazingly a blast. I came to realize that I was able to survive the whole year unemployed. Yes, I'm a year old bum but it doesn't mean I didn't earn, though not that much but I earned enough.
Unlike 2010 that was entirely full of surprises, my 2011 happened to be a resting year for me. Everything were almost predictable and manageable. I enjoyed the convenience of owning my time thus giving me the chance to do whatever is exciting. My 2011 has been a salad of different emotions, achievements, failures and whole lot more. I learned a lot this year, even things that were beyond what I studied from school.
Here is a list of the things that happened as far as I can remember:
- started updating this blog more often
- learned the basics of the complex html commands
- cleaned my Facebook friends list from strangers yet added 38 more
- changed my city address twice
- betrayed by a supposedly relative
- expected a job abroad but didn't happen
- learned a way to have free internet connection
- considered Google as my lifetime partner
- became a trying hard techie
- spent most of my earnings to food trips
- visited food establishments more than a hundred times
- procrastinated several times
- said goodbye to a dear friend
- stayed single but bombarded with love-life related issues (friends')
- appreciated middle-eastern cuisine
- avoided pork meals
- had a closer relationship with the Lord
I don't usually make new year's resolution as I believe that if things are bound to happen it will surely happen, whether you planned to do it or not. I'm hoping for another fruitful 2012a amidst the rumors of Armageddon.