Sunday, September 19, 2010

Don't Waste Your Time Staring, Do Something! Start Blogging

Have you felt lately that you've wasted so much time? Well, you're not alone. I myself felt it too. I've been doing a lot of nonsense things lately which I know, won't do me any good. 


One perfect example is oversleeping. I just don't know why I can't control myself from oversleeping. It's not that I'm super tired from work but maybe because I keep on staring the television for nonsense shows. I can't even update this blog because of it.


Lately I realized that I should change my daily schedule and make the most of my time. I should be allotting time for exercise, proper eating time, prayer and most of all blogging. The latter just allow me to express myself better and at the same time I know it would lead me to something good. 


Aside from having a channel of emotions, blogging is also one way of having extra income online. I've been inspired by one of my friends who was able to buy numerous expensive gadgets just because of blogging. Now, I've a got something to waste my time with and it is figuring out how to make money by just blogging.


First thing that you should do is to have a blog. I can recommend blogspot.com for free blogs as a start. Then beautify your blog by discovering the blogging tools. If you're having a hard time figuring things out, you can always Google everything. There has been a lot of tutorials published for newbie bloggers nowadays. I tell you, it feels so great if you can figure it out yourself. As to what topic are you going to put in your blog, learn to know what you want first so that you can relate to it as much as possible.


So what are you waiting for? Don't just waste your time staring, do something, start blogging.

0 comments: